WOMEN’S HEALTH STUDY
EurekaFacts, LLC is conducting an important research study to improve communication materials to help women like you think about alcohol, birth control, and pregnancy, and ultimately help women have healthy pregnancies. Here is information about this paid research opportunity:
- A 60-minute interview conducted by a professional interviewer at a day, time, and location most convenient for you
- We will ask you questions about thoughts, attitudes, and behaviors about alcohol use, birth control, and pregnancy
- A $40 gift card to women who complete the interview
- Voluntary – you can choose whether to take part or not
- Confidential – your answers to questions will be not be reported with any information that identifies you as an individual
- You can choose not to answer any question
- You can withdraw at any time
- Your participation will not impact any healthcare you receive
- Funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- To be considered, please answer the questions below.
- If your responses indicate you may be eligible, we will contact you by phone to ask you a few more questions.
- If you are eligible, you will be invited to be interviewed.
- When you complete the interview, you will be given a $40 gift card.
*Your information will only be used to invite you to paid research opportunities in your area.
Public reporting burden of this collection information is estimated to average 63 minutes, which includes completing the 3 minute screening survey and participating in a 60 minute interview. An agency may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. Send comments regarding this burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden to CDC/ ATSDR Reports Clearance Officer, 1600 Clifton Road NE, MS D-74, Atlanta, GA 30333: ATTN: PRA (0920-1154).