EurekaFacts has a strong research track record in the transportation sector. Our experienced team of experts can support all your transporation research projects. From conducting interviews with transportation agency executives with various functions, to fielding one-on-one interviews and CATI surveys in order to explore ridership, EurekaFacts has perfected its methods to develop successful inquiries.
Why Transportation Research?
Transporation research promotes innovation and progress in transportation through research in an objective and interdisciplinary setting. Transporation research studies a wide range of transporation-related areas such as transportation planning, operations, design, and safety.
Past Performance in Transportation Sector
- Business Process Documentation and Analysis
- Ridership Survey
- Customer Needs, Satisfaction and Strategic Planning
- Administrative Support for Rail and Bus Metro
- Focus Groups with Riders
- Census Questions on Transportation and Commute
- Highway Safety and Distracted Driving
- Pedestrian Safety Campaign Evaluation
- Transportation Security Message Testing
- Interstate Highway Intercepts at Rest Areas
- Collaboration with Maryland Transportation Institute
- WMATA Transit Ridership Habits Study
- Safer Solutions for Cyclist- and Pedestrian-Friendly Cities
- Photovoice to Study Biking and Walking Barriers
Recent Client List
Certified to International Quality Standard for Market, Public Opinion and Social Research ISO 20252
Privacy & Security
Institutional protection of privacy, sensitive and confidential information – IRB, Secure environment, participant in the Privacy Shield program