Whether you are developing concepts, deciding between creative executions or need to measure impacts of communication strategies, you can rely on the expertise of EurekaFacts team. With the right mix of methodologies and proven processes, EurekaFacts helps clients design studies to assure that communication strategies create visibility, build brand equity, change behaviors and opinions, harness engagement, grow relationships, and uncover strategic opportunities. Effective use of metrics and analysis help gauge that strategic communications reach the right audience with the right message using the optimal media mix.
EurekaFacts provides communication research services to commercial, non-profit, and public sector clients, knowledgeable of the specific needs of each sector. Our expertise includes conducting research with a variety of potential audiences, from business executives, association members, stakeholders, patients, and consumers. We specialize in working with audience from a diverse ethnic backgrounds and have a proven track record of engaging hard to reach audiences in communication research projects.
- Qualitative and quantitative approaches to formative research based on solid understanding of consumer behavior that yields information that directly maps unto your creative briefs or marketing plans.
- Sophisticated approaches to audience segmentation that assure that you reach the right audience with the right message.
- Validated qualitative and quantitative approaches to concept and message testing that provide actionable insights to refine messaging or communication strategies.
- Campaign implementation monitoring systems that help you track the progress of your efforts and implement midcourse corrections if necessary.
- Earned media and social media tracking to understand the impact of the campaigns beyond planned media and dissemination strategies.
- Advanced analytic capacity to model Return on Investment (ROI) and optimize media mix to achieve optimal impacts.
Certified to International Quality Standard for Market, Public Opinion and Social Research ISO 20252
Privacy & Security
Institutional protection of privacy, sensitive and confidential information – IRB, Secure environment, participant in the Privacy Shield program
We are fully committed to your success.
Experts in research methods, data collection, analytics, research audiences and in impactful research
Experts in exploring how users and customers receive, process and act on information.
Modern data collection infrastructure.
Or Call Us At