Market Trends and Dynamics
Understanding the big picture for strategic planning is paramount. This includes understanding markets, players, and the forces shaping competitive action. At EurekaFacts, we bring our research capabilities, understanding of large databases, econometrics, and strategic market planning to support efforts with clear sets of facts and systematic analysis. While every situation may call for different approaches, EurekaFacts has the depth of understanding and experience in crafting the right solutions and executing them so that clients can gain a clear view of their markets, as well as the dynamics and trends that set their direction. Some of our types of analysis include:
Strategic market planning support
- Five forces analysis: Examine the forces shaping your competitive space
- Environmental scan: Support your big picture monitoring with an emphasis on the ten point analysis and micro-environment (market, customer, competition, substitute, market sizing, market penetration, market share, share of mind and share of heart measurement and monitoring)
- Market Analysis: Total market analysis, industry landscape and opportunity identification
Competitive strategy modeling
- Total market segmentation and characterization to support Segmentation Targeting and Positioning Strategy
- Marketing Intelligence: Analysis of advertising in target product categories, monitoring of social media activity using content analysis and artificial Intelligence for speed and effectiveness
- Social media discourse analytics: Keep a close pulse on consumer trends and preferences
- Market Strategy: Geo-demographic analysis of retail locations, localized efforts, and competitive space monitoring
With EurekaFacts market analysis monitoring of trends, our clients yield significant competitive advantages.
Certified to International Quality Standard for Market, Public Opinion and Social Research ISO 20252
Privacy & Security
Institutional protection of privacy, sensitive and confidential information – IRB, Secure environment, participant in the Privacy Shield program
We are fully committed to your success.
Experts in research methods, data collection, analytics, research audiences and in impactful research
Experts in exploring how users and customers receive, process and act on information.
Modern data collection infrastructure.
Or Call Us At