What can Latino audience research tell you?
As a Latino owned company, EurekaFacts brings you over 15 years of experience in conducting research with Latino populations. EurekaFacts also brings you unmatched capabilities to designing, fielding, and analyzing many types of research efforts to understand Latino populations.
Customized research helps you know your Hispanic audience
Latinos in the U.S. do not represent a monolithic group. Latinos, the largest minority population in the U.S., now account for more than 59 million people. Market research can bring a new understanding of the Latino market to your organization. Learn how Latinos differ in terms of country of origin, socio-economic status, acculturation levels, and even media channel-specific language preferences. Then use these insights to propel your organization forward.
EurekaFacts uses a consultative approach to find you solutions
- You bring us your research questions and we work with you to design the research which will bring you the insights and a-ha! moments you seek.
- We bring you a team of bilingual/bicultural research methodologists and analysts who understand the nuances of the Latino market in the U.S. and internationally.
- We bring you a fully bilingual field services division that includes a call center, and a team of recruiters and outreach coordinators with a proven track record of reaching the most hard-to-reach segments of the Latino population.
- We bring you a national team of interviewers and moderators stationed in key markets of the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Latin America.
- We bring you Segmentos, our geodemographic segmentation system of Latino Households.
- We bring your culturally sensitive research in English and Spanish for diverse and hard-to-reach Latino populations.
- We bring you insightful findings and recommendations that help you understand Latino consumers.