What can Hispanic audience research tell you?
As a Hispanic owned company, EurekaFacts brings you over 15 years of experience in conducting research with Hispanic populations. EurekaFacts also brings you unmatched capabilities to designing, fielding, and analyzing many types of research efforts to understand the Hispanic populations.
Customized research helps you know your Hispanic audience
Hispanics in the U.S. do not represent a monolithic group. Latinos, the largest minority population in the U.S., now account for more than 59 million people. Market research can bring new understanding of the Latino market to your organziation. Learn how Hispanics differ in terms of country of origin, socio-economic status, acculturation levels, and even media channel specific language preferences, and use these insights to propel your organization forward.
EurekaFacts uses a consultative approach to find you solutions
- You bring us your research questions and we work with you to design the research which will bring your the insights and a-ha! moments you seek.
- We bring you a team of bilingual/bicultural research methodologists and analysts who understand the nuances of the Hispanic market in the U.S. and internationally.
- We bring you a fully bilingual field services division that includes a call center, and a team of recruiters and outreach coordinators with a proven track record of reaching the most hard to reach segments of the Hispanic population.
- We bring you a national team of interviewers and moderators stationed in key markets of the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Latin America
- We bring you Segmentos, our geo-demographic segmentation system of Hispanic Households.
- We bring your culturally sensitive research in English and Spanish for diverse and hard to reach Hispanic populations.
- We bring you insightful findings and recommendations that helps your understand Hispanic consumers.
Certified to International Quality Standard for Market, Public Opinion and Social Research ISO 20252
Privacy & Security
Institutional protection of privacy, sensitive and confidential information – IRB, Secure environment, participant in the Privacy Shield program