What is employee engagement at your organization?
Satisfied employees are the difference between a thriving business and a failing business. Customized research uses the client’s voice, alongside industry-wide best practices, to provide consultative solutions that will maximize your employee engagement and help your organization reach its full potential.
Customized research helps you understand your data
Customized research helps you find the optimal level of employee engagement. Customized research helps you uncover if your employees enjoy their work and have the necessary tools to do their job well.
Customized research can also help you understand if your employees are overworked, disengaged, or missing necessary tools to complete their job well. Understanding the source of your employees frustration helps you make changes that will have a significant impact on individual employees and the overall performance of your organization.
EurekaFacts uses a consultative approach to find you solutions
Working alongside you to understand your organization and your research needs, EurekaFacts uses these key methods for conducting employee engagement surveys.
- No one knows your business better than you, therefore we work closely with your key stakeholders and employees to better understand your organization.
- We use knowledge from industry-wide best practices to create an employee engagement instrument which best evaluates your organization.
- We propose and develop customized research methods that allow you to better understand your organization and identify possible gaps in employee engagement. Some potential research methods include:
- Comprehensive literature review
- In-depth interviews and/or focus groups
- Multi-mode survey administration: Web, online, telephone, or paper
- We combine the voice of the employee and industry-wide best practices and turn the results into actionable insight (that a-ha! moment you are seeking)
Certified to International Quality Standard for Market, Public Opinion and Social Research ISO 20252
Privacy & Security
Institutional protection of privacy, sensitive and confidential information – IRB, Secure environment, participant in the Privacy Shield program
Or Call Us At