Educators & School Administrators
How will the next generation be evaluated and assessed in school, as they transition into the workplace, and in tangential areas of their life?
Researchers at EurekaFacts work with you to find out what information will make a difference while mitigating risk and exercising safety, especially with our youngest research participants.
What kind of research does EurekaFacts do?
- Program evaluation
- Test development and design
- Needs and impact assessments
- Cognitive and usability testing of assessments
- Evaluation of Supplemental Educational Services, co-curricular and extracurricular activities in education
Who are our research participants?
- Educators and administrators
- Parents and caregivers
- Hispanic audiences
- Young adults (ages 18-25)
- College students and alumni
- K-12 students
Research we’ve done with educators & administrators
- Test and analyze a variety of educational materials
- Pre-test national assessment materials for K-12 students
- Both formative and evaluative research with an interdisciplinary approach
- E-learning program design & evaluation
- Evaluation of online e-learning modules
- Education marketing & geo-marketing
- Usability testing
- Education data analysis and reporting
Methodologies we use with educators & administrators
- Focus groups with school administrators on financial aid reporting tools to make it easier to perform mandated reporting.
- Usability testing of latest technology–based assessments (TBA) including the usability of tablet computers, the user interface of different tasks, and students’ experience with interactive tasks.
- One-on-one cognitive interviews evaluate students’ comprehension of tests, assessments, and e-learning which leads to improved content and information presentations in the classroom.
- Small group “tryouts” put students in classroom-like settings to gain insight as to how they perceive and understand the educational material in question. The testing setting closely mimics a natural environment in which students would be completing the test.
Read the research
- Effectiveness of the Think-Aloud Method in Children of Different Age Groups
- The Effect of Socio-Economic Status on the Think-Aloud Quality in Children
- Analyze salient factors in parents’ decision-making process when selecting a private school
- Create data-driven personal finance intake form for Financial Aid administrators
- Measure transition from high school to post-secondary education
- UMN/Kent State (MMPI)
- Summer Work Travel Program Review
- Millennial Work Engagement: An Unmet Desire
- Millennials’ Beliefs and Behaviors about Flu Prevention
- Vaping Among Millennials
- Quick Look at Millennial Voters
Key Clients for educators & administrators research
- U.S. Department of Education
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Alliance for International Exchange
- RTi Research
- American Institutes for Research (AIR)