At EurekaFacts, we have extensive experience with all types of data collection and analysis, with the capabilities and experience to collect data in the field, over the phones, or on the internet. EurekaFacts has done it all, from in-depth, in-person interviews, to a wide array of on-line and telephone survey research.
Our field services center offers a strong array of services to support the most challenging recruitment and data collection efforts. Services include telephone survey capabilities, a fully equipped cognitive lab featuring a focus group facility, one on one interview rooms, client lounge, telephone interviewing facility, online and mail survey capabilities, and online chat-based focus group software.
- Telephone surveys
- Focus group studies (In person and online)
- Online survey programming and deployment
- National studies data collection management
- In-depth / cognitive interviews
- Website usability studies / human factors research
- Intercept surveys
- Research facility rental and full study coordination – Focus group facility, cognitive, usability and IDI lab rental (Rockville, MD)
- Respondent help-desk hotline for large-scale surveys
Like any other major undertaking, data collection projects require massive support infrastructures, and EurekaFacts has that covered too. We have a fully staffed, multi-lingual call-center (English, Spanish and other languages), online survey programing, and a respondent help desk to ensure that large scale survey projects go off without a hitch. Our teams are highly proficient and experienced in key aspects of high quality field data collection and respondent data management:
- Maintaining respondent confidentiality/management PII – many on our staff have received suitability clearance and public trust clearance to work on data collection that involves PII/sensitive information.
- Working with hard to reach populations – Experience working with children, linguistic and ethnic minorities, executives, scientists, military personnel, international audiences, low SES, people with disabilities.
- Adherence to OMB-approved, IRB reviewed and strict research protocols.
- Management of mixed-mode data collection including simultaneous interviewing via online surveys, telephone, and self-administered (mail) surveys.