Growing diversity in the United States and an increasingly interconnected world makes culturally sensitive research a must-have requirement for most research efforts today. At EurekaFacts we have built an organization that maintains a focus on enhancing our strength in conducting high-quality studies that are cognizant of the cultural sensitivities and nuances of various populations even when conducted in a single country.
Our team is fluent in Chinese, English, Polish, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian. With such a diverse team we have built processes and an organizational culture that designs and fields studies maintaining the cross-cultural awareness so needed to properly ask questions, interpret findings, and issue sound recommendations. But our team does not simply stop there. Some of our additional strengths include:
- A solid network of local resources around the world, augments our firm’s capacity to match an often surpass those of the traditionally large international organizations
- Expertise and experience conducting research among audiences of varying levels of education, including those of low socioeconomic status, professionals, scientists, and policymakers
- Multilingual Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- EU-US Privacy Shield Framework compliant
- Multilingual team experienced at conducting international studies
These capabilities allow EurekaFacts to conduct culturally sensitive research in multiple languages, both in the United States as well as in many nations across the globe. Our analyses provide our clients with insightful findings and recommendations that come with our understanding of the nuances of cross-cultural research.