Associations & Professional Societies
The association world brings together great diversity in organizations, grouping and supporting professions, occupations, industries, and causes. Individual member associations face a challenging environment today. Similarly, trade/industry groups experience the pressures of increasingly complex and demanding environments.
At EurekaFacts we deliver the insightful and actionable research needed to strengthen membership, enhance engagement, and maximize usage of member resources. In addition, our strengths in survey metrics and econometrics deliver high quality market/industry studies and opinion polling on a wide range of issues.
With strong expertise in affiliation and engagement, our team has worked with some of the world’s largest and most respected membership and volunteer organizations in the world. Among the types of primary and secondary research we have conducted are:
- Membership surveys: member satisfaction, needs assessments, market studies, new member surveys, lapsed member studies
- Member needs profiling & segmentation
- Best-member studies & members at risk & other predictive modelling
- Readership & content delivery surveys
- Web site usability testing
- Advertising and branding assessments, message development and testing
- Member dues structure & optimum pricing
- Volunteer/civic engagement program evaluation
- Industry economic and market studies
The resources we have built offer an unmatched infrastructure to conduct online, telephone and mixed mode survey research, multilingual interviewing, focus groups, web site usability testing and predictive analytics.