Associations & Professional Societies
At EurekaFacts, we deliver the insightful and actionable research needed to strengthen membership, enhance engagement, maximize usage of member resources, and analyze dues/nondues revenue. We conduct both primary and secondary research including survey metrics and econometrics to deliver high quality market/industry studies and opinion polling on a wide range of issues.
With EurekaFacts resources and infrastructure, we can conduct online, telephone and mixed mode survey research, multilingual interviewing, focus groups, web site usability testing, and predictive analytics. With strong expertise in affiliation and engagement, our team has worked with some of the world’s largest and most respected membership and volunteer organizations in the world.
Why Association Research?
The association world brings together great diversity in organizations, groups, supporting professions, occupations, industries, and causes. Individual member associations face a challenging environment today. Similarly, trade/industry groups experience the pressures of increasingly complex and demanding environments. Research gives you insights to help direct the future of your association.
Past Performances in Association Research
- Membership surveys: member satisfaction, needs assessments, new member surveys, lapsed member studies
- Member profiling and segmentation
- Best-member studies, members at risk, other predictive modelling
- Readership and content delivery surveys
- Website usability testing
- Advertising and branding assessments, message development and testing
- Member dues structure and optimum pricing
- Volunteer/civic engagement, program evaluation
- Industry, economic, and market studies
- Benchmark reporting
Certified to International Quality Standard for Market, Public Opinion and Social Research ISO 20252
Privacy & Security
Institutional protection of privacy, sensitive and confidential information – IRB, Secure environment, participant in the Privacy Shield program