The Hispanic population of the United States is large and diverse. Marketers are constantly challenged with finding ways to better understand and target this audience. The Hispanic demographic encompasses people from more than 20 countries with widely varying degrees of acculturation, household structure, affluence, and education. Segmentos is the product that can unlock the details your organization needs to discover, understand and serve this growing and dynamic market. A total of 11 groups, encompassing 30 clusters provide a highly actionable geo-demographic characterization of Hispanics in the US based on the communities where they live.
- Gain a complete picture of the Hispanic population and the distinct groups that live in a zip code.
- Better understand your audience including their dominant national culture, languages, and more
- View the full consumer profile of your target demographic. It will also tell you the size of your target demographic and the communities where you can find them.
- Learn how the segments within your area differ from the national population.
- Zero-in on the communities where your target demographic lives.
- Develop strategies and communications with a clear picture of the typical households in your geographic area.
- Save hundreds of hours in advanced analytical work to arrive at geo-demographic segments that you can use
- Measure your market penetration by segment and identify new territories and opportunities.
- Segment data can be blended with other large datasets including large-scale survey microdata, transactional/customer records, and administrative data
- Use Segmentos as a data back-bone for deeper and custom research.
- Develop truly insightful and effective strategies and tactics when used with other tools.
With Segmentos your organization will have a data driven geo-demographic product that will help you understand nuance, concentrate efforts, and create more intelligent systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of information does Segmentos provide? Segmentos delivers complete profiles that include: the average demographics for Hispanics in the community inclusive of affluence, home ownership, dominant family structure, occupation and more. It also informs of the language preferences, national origin/national culture and the concentration in their community. Expenditure profiles media preferences, and more detailed information can be easily accessed as well.
Why do we segment communities? Many segmentation approaches look at country of origin, acculturation, separately but the reality is that communities have many people of all kinds of origins so we developed a way to profile the Hispanic population of the US according to their characteristics and the communities where they live.
How can I buy Segmentos and how much does it cost? Complete the contact us form and we will help you right away.
Do you develop customized versions of Segmentos? Yes. At EurekaFacts we have expertise in developing custom models and in adapting the Segmentos structure for targeted applications. Call us and we will be glad to discuss.
Is Segmentos data available? A frequent use of Segmentos is to use it along with other data. We do make the underlying data available for statistical analysis as well as in GIS databases. Data services by which we can dynamically assign Segmentos profiles to your customer files is also available on demand.