Understanding human interactions through live, targeted analysis of social media
EurekaFacts InterSight is an AI-leveraged tool that collects and analyzes live social media data from different channels including by influencer, topic, timing, and/or location.
InterSight captures data from a wide range of sources and presents analysis and visualization aimed at non-technical users/viewers.
InterSight is analyst-configured to refine data preparation, treatment, and analysis, and social scientist-managed to ensure high relevance and understanding.
Social Discourse Understood
- Understand and monitor social interactions on topics
- Develop audience profiles and characterize by content/attitudes (or vice versa)
- Target via defined geography, topic, user groups, timing
- Audience profiles allow for ‘static’ segmentation on social media accounts to supplement and inform live ongoing media discourse
- English/Spanish bilingual!
- Design and deploy targeted campaigns
Case A: Brand Players and Influence
Analyze your network and understand influence
Focuses on a specific account and visualize all other accounts that are interacting with it through different social media. The different accounts are plotted based on interactions within the different networks. Accounts have two representations: size which indicates the impact they have within the analyzed community and proximity which indicates how much the account interacts with the community.
Filters can be applied to zoom into single individuals which can be further analyzed for potential targeted communications.
Live data allows you to track changes in proximity and relevance of accounts within a specified time span and allows you to measure changes in influence the focused account has attained.
Case B: Content Analysis
Extract meaning on topics via word clouds and geography-informed sentiment analysis
Automatically gather thousands of messages and account information. You can use one of many available tools to quickly visualize what is being talked about and to extract general topics and sentiment.
- Word clouds allow you to quickly reference key topics.
- Heatmaps visualize opinion and sentiment on a specific topic in a specific area.
- Summaries generate short summaries of content.
- Live data allows you to track changes in sentiment and topics over time.
- Sentiment analysis
- Topic extraction
- Attitudinal/psychographic segmentation
- User proximity
- Topic proximity
Proximity Mapping above captures social media on topics related to public health and identifies proximity of other accounts relative to the CDC.
Topic Sentiment Heatmap above conveys social media public post sentiment from location enabled accounts. Content is analyzed and represented as green if positive, yellow if neutral, and red if negative.