Remote Telephone Research Interviewer
A great job without leaving your house! All you need is a computer, access to the internet, and your own headset to make calls. EurekaFacts is looking for people to work evening and Saturday hours. If you are interested, don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
A Telephone Research Interviewer’s responsibility is (1) to conduct phone research interviews and surveys, (2) to recruit and screen potential respondents for participation in qualitative research studies, and (3) to determine how each respondent’s answers align with the study specifications and/or quotas. Telephone Interviewers provide assistance in developing and conducting outreach efforts to various community-based organizations. Telephone Interviewers also input and record data, notes, and logs from the conducted recruitment and research interviews, surveys, any other research activities. This is a perfect entry position to learn and gain experience with various opinion and social science research methods.
Part-Time. This position will work 20-29 hours per week, Monday through Saturday.
- Recruit quality respondents within the criteria of the assigned study.
- Be aware of quotas and specs on all of your projects.
- Be accurate on ALL paperwork, screeners, spreadsheets, call record sheets, and time cards.
- Keep Recruiting Supervisor and Project Lead updated on any problems encountered while recruiting a study, i.e. why people are not fitting the study criteria.
- Conduct phone research interviews and surveys. Recruit and screen potential respondents to participate in qualitative research studies. Determine how each respondent’s answers align with the study specifications and/or quotas.
- Provide assistance in developing and conducting outreach efforts to various community-based organizations.
- Provide assistance with conducting, administering, hosting, and proctoring of in-person qualitative research such as cognitive interviews, usability testing, and focus groups.
- Input and record data, notes, and logs from recruitment and research interviews, surveys, and any other research activities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Desktop computer or laptop, and a working headset with speaker and microphone.
- Internet access (must be able to maintain the following connection specs: >5 Mbps Up and >25 Mbps Down).
- Must be well-spoken and comfortable speaking on the phone.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft office productivity tools including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task.
- Must be a team player that pays attention to detail.
- Willing to work when needed including mid-day, evening, or Saturday.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
EurekaFacts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.