Senior Research Analyst
The Senior Research Analyst leads research studies in content and project management. Provides senior level plan, implementation, and delivery of research projects to inform the business and research objectives of the project. Provides support to the development of research practice working with the leadership team to identify opportunities, communicate with clients and write high quality research proposals. The ideal candidate has excellent writing and analytical skills, is organized, detail oriented, and a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as with a team within a fast paced, research driven environment.
Status: Exempt- Full Time
- Develops and implements research plans that include literature reviews qualitative and quantitative research as needed following best practices, company processes in compliance with the quality research standard ISO 20252.
- Develops project timelines, sampling, data collection, analytical and reporting plans in compliance with project objectives and under the direction of the Project Director.
- Develops research protocols, analyzes, and guides data collection and analytical processes independently and with a team; writes publication-ready research reports and briefs to meet research objectives and client needs.
- Formulates recommendations that stem from the data and the research process to convey relevant, actionable, and timely findings for the client.
- Maintains communication with clients, research team and company leadership to ensure optimal client relations, project success and a collaborative team environment.
- Meets deadlines and is flexible to the changing needs of clients.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and implements projects while providing key oversight to team members.
- Ensure all project tracking and documentation aspects are completed accurately, thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Conducts work in compliance with policies and procedures to protect sensitive information including Personally Identifiable Information (PII), OMB and IRB requirements.
- Track the company projects, its deadlines, resource usage, costs, completion statistics and staff hour plans. Maintain organized records and present data as needed.
- Work as part of the team in the preparation of research proposals, bids and estimates responding to client needs with insightful and effective research approaches to meet client needs.
- Coordinate logistics for events, presentations, conferences, field projects as directed. Provide staff support to projects as assigned by the project director.
- Conduct other duties as assigned
- Seven years of experience in designing and conducting research, analyzing and interpreting data and writing research finding reports such as surveys, secondary data analysis, literature reviews, focus groups and on-on-one interviews.
- Advanced degree in communications research, health communications, behavioral science, psychology, social science, public health, economics, marketing or other related fields.
- Excellent command of the English language, in writing and verbally. English – Spanish bilingual a plus
- Demonstrated excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail as well as organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environments and shift priorities when needed.
- Strong time management skills, work ethic and customer service orientation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to utilize analytical tools for quantitative data (SPSS, R, STATA or similar analytical software) and qualitative data (NVIVO, or similar tools). Skills in using machine learning or advanced data modeling algorithms a plus.
- Ability to run descriptive and multivariate statistics; interpret statistical output and draw conclusions in line with statistical assumptions.
- Proficient in MS office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to obtain and maintain government clearance.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com
EurekaFacts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.