SAS Data Manager
The SAS Data Manager will fulfill a need working at NIH/NIA preparing and analyzing a variety of data supporting two Principal Investigators. Creates and prepares datasets, with documentation for NIH researchers to utilize for studies on aging. Develops analytic models and ad hoc reports, sharing observations and recommendations with the client. Knowledge of SAS is required.
- Manages data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Provides quality assurance of imported data
- Develops reports and analysis
- Provides technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleaning
- Identifies and communicates risks and issues in projects/programs initiated by the client
- Creates efficient and reusable code meant for the improvement, manipulation, and analysis of data
- Bachelor’s (Master’s preferred) in Epidemiology, Public Health, Statistics, Data Science, or related field with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- 2 years of SAS programming (required)
- 2 years of data analysis (preferred)
- Ability to prepare and analyze data within a SAS environment
- Job is located onsite in Baltimore, MD
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EurekaFacts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.