Research Recruitment Supervisor/Field Research Supervisor
The research recruitment supervisor assists the Field Services Manager in the operation of the research participant recruitment and survey administration efforts. The supervisor is responsible for supervising contact center agents and telephone research interviewers for call quality, productivity and overall task completion. Closely monitor recruitment, phone surveys, and data entry quality and productivity for a variety of projects. Assists the Field Services Manager with the configuration, setup and implementation of data collection efforts following the project plan, data protection, and quality standards,
- Conducts completion of field services activities, data collection administration and provides front line supervision for recruitment and phone surveys interviewers.
- Participates in project planning and scheduling of outreach efforts and survey administration to recruit, schedule, re-screen, confirm research respondents and complete telephone surveys.
- Conducts recruitment of research respondents and provides supervision to recruitment center staff and survey interviewers. Carries out validation of research participants criteria, coach’s recruitment and phone surveys interviewers, monitors productivity and adherence to the established protocols/scripting.
- Monitors screening and survey interviewing performance to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies.
- Works with study directors top prepare contact lists for research project surveys or recruitment efforts, distribute lists and coordinate fielding among recruitment and phone surveys interviewers.
- Provides support to focus group and other qualitative projects including meeting research recruitment quotas and deadlines, confirming participants, re-screening and/or assisting as directed.
- Manages data collection and survey administration efforts for research studies. Conducts briefing with interviewers to train on study objectives, scripts, call lists and protocols, etc.
- Minimum of one-year supervisory experience in a research call center, telephone research center, recruitment center environment.
- Ability to effectively supervise call center staff and survey interviewers to achieve quality and productivity standards.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills in English and Spanish (Bilingual preferred).
- Strong telephone manner and customer service skills. Ability to coach staff on proper interaction with research participant audiences.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and follow-up.
- Fast and accurate keyboard/typing skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends when needed.
- Ability to obtain and maintain public trust clearance.
- Proficient in MS office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume to: email@example.com
EurekaFacts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.