Research Project Coordinator
The Recruitment Project Coordinator coordinates recruitment and screening of research study participants and offers an opportunity to develop field research and project management skills. Responsibilities include the implementation of recruitment strategies, conducting outreach to our participant panel and community organizations with a focus on securing a steady flow of research participants. Uses Salesforce CRM and oursurvey tool, Verint, and conducts telephone outreach to recruit/screen participants according to project needs; engages with participants to ensure high participation rates. Also supports study fielding by overseeing logistics for onsite and online interviews/focus groups, coordinating scheduling and confirmations, liaising with moderators and facilities, and providing light tech support, such as recording Zoom meetings, conducting data entry and coding information according to esearch protocol. The position is primary virtual with local activities at our Rockville, MD headquarters; occasional travel to support field research activities is required.
- Serves as project coordinator for recruitment of research panelists and study participants, working closely with research team project leads and client to develop recruitment strategies based on individual project plans, executes recruitment activities, selects interview sample, and manages recruitment scope, productivity, timelines, and budget.
- Establishs a transparent, trustworthy relationship with the client by identifying clients’ needs and objectives, working in a consultative manner, regularly updating them about project status, and delivering quality output, on time and on budget.
- Follows the research plan thoroughly, accurately, and thoughtfully to ensure quality research outcomes and findings; coordinates/conducts project setup, recruitment, and fielding using company processes and tools to recruit participants that adhere to study requirements.
- Assists senior staff with development of data collection instruments, including screeners, FAQs, and related recruitment communications, used to recruit panel and study participants and to ensure complete, accurate, effective, and compliant communications.
- Plans project workflow by gathering, sorting, organizing, and recording data, information, and documents.
- Uses Verint survey and Salesforce CRM platforms to implement automated study email invitations, screening, scheduling, confirmations, reminders, and other communications, as appropriate.
- Coordinates/trains call center recruitment agents to conduct in-person, telephone, and online outreach to prospective panel and study participants; contributes to growing collection of training resources.
- Conducts telephone outreach to prospective panel and study participants to screen, schedule, and confirm participation.
- Coordinates scheduling (room, links), administration (protocol, instrument, etc.) and disposition with interviewers/moderators; documents the procedures and methods used, carefully follows research protocol, and takes precautionary steps to protect integrity of participant and research data.
- Monitors online screener performance and performs continuous pattern analysis to identify and test different methods of capturing appropriate participant profiles and improving recruitment performance.
- Utilizes Verint, Salesforce CRM, Excel and other tools to measure results and deliver regular status reports/data on recruitment/participation to research team and client; recommends/adjusts strategy to improve recruitment performance.
- Reports, troubleshoots, and develops strategies/recommendation for senior staff to address any challenges that develop.
- Coordinates and ensures timely incentive payments and other non-monetary awards to research panel and study participants, as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science or related field of study (e.g., marketing, sociology, business management); previous experience supporting survey research, including survey programming, survey sampling, participant recruitment, and/or data collection highly beneficial though not required.
- Tech-savvy with ability to learn and use new technologies; proficient in MS office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Salesforce CRM experience preferred.
- Strong project management, activity coordination, and time management skills; ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Customer service orientation with strong work ethic and excellent attention to details.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to generate creative solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain government clearance.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Ability to work in a fast paced and team-oriented environment where high stakes recommendations and decisions are made based on the results of our work.
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume to: email@example.com
EurekaFacts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.