Research Project Coordinator
Coordinates and administers market research study associated activities. Assists in project planning, and ensures pre-established work scope, study protocol, and regulatory requirements are followed. Recruits and coordinates research subjects, as appropriate, and serves as principle administrative liaison for the project. Oversees and coordinates the provision of administrative and staff services to director; develops and maintains recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- Plans and coordinates the initiation of research study protocol, and the establishment of operating policies and procedures.
- Ensures the smooth and efficient day-to-day operation of research and data collection activities; acts as the primary administrative point of contact for internal research staff and as the principle operational liaison for other research organizations and clients.
- Plans, implements, and maintains data collection and analysis systems in support of research protocol; may coordinate the collection and analysis of research data.
- Coordinates the staffing of research studies, to include the recruitment and administration of research support staff, as appropriate to the activity.
- Monitors the progress of research activities; develops and maintains records of research activities, and prepares periodic and ad hoc reports
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. Preferred fields of study include: Sociology, Psychology, Economics, Political Science, Human Factors, Public Health or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of market research experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a project coordinator
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skill
- Exceptional project coordination
- Solid ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while managing internal and external customer expectations.
- Strong analysis and problem- solving capabilities
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume to: email@example.com
EurekaFacts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.