The Research Assistant utilizes qualitative and/or quantitative research methods and analytical skills to assist senior staff in conducting a variety of research projects for the government and non-for-profit clients. The research assistant performs data entry, coding, and management tasks to assist in the flow of the project. This entry-level position offers an opportunity to develop research and analytical skills.
- Follow the research plan thoroughly, accurately and thoughtfully to ensure quality research outcomes and findings. Importantly, high stakes recommendations and decisions are made based on the results of our research projects
- Perform data entry, data coding and data management tasks. Assist with primary data collection efforts, as well as analyses of secondary data sources
- Conduct literature and document reviews; present information synthesis to team members.
- Assist senior staff in performing analyses of quantitative and qualitative studies
- Contribute to report writing, development of data visualization, formatting and copy editing
- Assist with the preparation peer-reviewed journal articles and presentations for national and international conferences
- Document the procedures and methods used, carefully follow the research protocol and take precautionary steps to protect integrity of the data
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in social science or related field of study (Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Public Health, etc.)
- Ability to utilize SPSS, STATA or similar analytical software
- Proficient in MS office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of research terminology and understanding of the research process
- Excellent written and oral communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills, work ethic and customer service orientation
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government clearance
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
EurekaFacts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.