Research Analyst II
The Research Analyst II utilizes qualitative and quantitative research methods and analytical skills conduct a variety of research projects for the government and non-profit clients.
- Follow the research plan thoroughly, accurately and thoughtfully to ensure quality research outcomes and findings. Importantly, high stakes recommendations and decisions are made based on the results of our research projects
- Use repositories to effectively and efficiently define and manage the gathering/dissemination of data and business process requirements
- Conduct analysis and synthesis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Conduct literature and document reviews; present information synthesis to team members.
- Assist senior staff in performing analyses of quantitative and qualitative studies
- Contribute to report writing, development of data visualization, formatting and copy editing
- Assist with the preparation peer-reviewed journal articles and presentations for national and international conferences
- Document the procedures and methods used, carefully follow the research protocol and take precautionary steps to protect integrity of the data
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in social science or related field of study (Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Public Health, etc.)
- Five years experience conducting social research; experience serving a US government client such as HHS; experience supporting efforts for FDA a plus.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skillset and experience conducting literature reviews and data collection
- Attention to detail and ability to synthesize findings, understand and reconcile client needs, and make logical and tailored recommendations
- Knowledge and experience working with analytical tools such as SPSS, R, or similar analytical software; ability to utilize qualitative analysis tools such as NVIVO or AtlasTi a plus
- Strong written communication (i.e., ability to write sections in report deliverables, capture meeting minutes)
- Good oral communication skills and ability to collaborate with project team and communicate with client or stakeholders
- Proficient in MS office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Excellent skills using Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of research terminology and understanding of the research process
- Strong time management skills, work ethic and customer service orientation
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government clearance
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to: email@example.com