Cognitive Interviewer – Bilingual (PT/Freelance) – US Locations
We are looking for cognitive interviewers to assess tasks and survey instruments in English, Spanish and other languages. Opportunities exist across the country. Requires very strong qualitative research skills, as well as superb writing skills. Bilingual interviewers require native fluency in the target language orally, reading and writing, as well as excellent writing skills in English as reporting is all in English language.
- Minimum of three years conducting qualitative research and experience conducting cognitive interviews.
- Excellent command of the English language both in writing and orally.
- Excellent command of the target language and culture with native fluency in Spanish, French, Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese or Russian.
- Strong writing, editing skills, strong attention to detail and project coordination skills.
- Excellent qualitative interviewing in one-on-one settings
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Advanced degree in cognitive psychology or social sciences or related field.
At EurekaFacts, we shape internship opportunities that offer very meaningful development potential to the right candidates. If you have excellent research, writing and communications skills, ability and strength to take direction, maturity to support a team effort and a strong interest in market research and marketing, please consider being an intern with EurekaFacts LLC.
Internships for undergraduate level students are of two types: Full-time and part-time (externships). Full-time internships can be paid or unpaid depending on the area of focus and other factors. Our international internship lasts from 6 months to one year and currently, we center on information systems, mathematical engineering, and statistics. This is highly competitive so be sure to apply early.
Externship participants are expected to work 16 hours a week for a minimum of 12 weeks. Positions are unpaid. Externships are available in the following areas: Research, Marketing, and Graphic Design.
- Spring Semester deadline: Dec 10
- Summer Semester deadline: April 15
- Fall Semester deadline: September 15
Contract/temporary project-driven opportunities exist in the following areas:
- Translators – translate/ Interpret from English into other languages or from other languages into English. Certified translators, please apply.
- Transcriber – transcribe tapes of focus groups and in-depth interviews into MS Word.
- Interviewers – Assist with telephone survey completion and research interview scheduling.
- Moderators – We are constantly conducting qualitative research. Email us your resume and location to be added to our resource database.
Must have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals and objectives.
We are always in search for the best and the brightest! If you don’t see a current opening in the position you are interested in, feel free to drop a resume in our General Application. We will keep your resume on file for future opportunities.
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume to: email@example.com
EurekaFacts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.