Front Desk Receptionist
The receptionist will be responsible for handling front office reception and administrative duties, including greeting guest warmly and making sure they are comfortable, answering multi-line phone system, handling company inquiries and coordinating meeting set up. The candidate should be an organized, detail oriented, energetic, self-starter who has ability to work independently and with a team within a fast paced, research driven environment.
- Maintain visitor logs, parking validations, credit card receipts etc
- Schedule conference rooms and guest offices. Arrange catering orders for meetings and assist with set up/clean up
- Coordinate technology set up (AV and IT) for meetings and for offsite events
- Supports the office with document formatting, integration and production
- Greets clients and visitors when client meetings are held at the offices; schedules client meetings
- Screen and disperse incoming calls
- Maintains the company calendar, events, and information dissemination to the staff
- Maintain respondent/client database using confidentiality policy of company to safeguard PII information
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail
- Provide administrative support for all departments throughout company
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- Bilingual a Plus!
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in changing environments, multi-task and prioritize tasks as needed
- Able to pass a routine background investigation
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EurekaFacts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.