Director of Field Services
The Director of Field Services is responsible for quality execution of data collection activities for EurekaFacts. This includes managing a team of project managers, coordinators, and specialists, the associated data collection and telephony technologies and the processes and activities. Directly and through his/her team, the Director oversees a research call center, interview/focus groups facilities, and digital platforms to conduct on-site and off-site large-scale data collection efforts. Working with other management team members, develops new business and business growth to meet company goals.
The Director works with clients and direct reports to gather research requirements, implement data collection plans, document, and monitor performance to meet quality, budget and timeline requirements. Plans and develops policies and procedures for the Field Services Department to maintain compliance with standards including service levels, quality (ISO), data security and respondent privacy requirements. Serves as Research Operations liaison to key clients and internal departments. Develops and manages staffing levels, project budgets, and performance, and reports based on budgeted expenses, quality and productivity requirements.
He/she must have excellent leadership team development and organization skills. He/she must also demonstrate strong project management skills with multiple concurrent projects. He/she should have excellent written, oral and interpersonal communications skills.
- Develop relationships with clients, external and internal researchers to best understand their needs.
- Develop and manage staff to meet activity needs and optimal performance.
- Provide project management support to ensure data collection meets studies objectives. Oversee and coordinate all timelines.
- Estimate costs and time to achieve data collection. Monitor progress, costs and develop recommendations accordingly.
- Balance Resources. Responsible for designing strategies to ensure the day to day services have been controlled and that all the clients’ needs have been successfully addressed.
- Reporting. Responsible for providing reports on various aspects of call-center and field operations performance to the management team.
- Responsible for the accuracy, quality and timely delivery of all requested content to the client.
- 8-10 years data collection or field operations management experience
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing staff on site and in remote locations spanning seven day a week, wide service hours.
- Experience managing relationships with customers, vendors/partners.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, detailed and able to successfully adapt to change.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals and objectives.
- Understanding of performance improvement practices.
- Working knowledge and ability to learn new data collection technologies including survey platforms, CRM and telephony systems for data collection.
- Call center operations knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EurekaFacts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.