From day one at EurekaFacts, we have built our infrastructure to deliver consistently superior research for you. This has resulted in company-wide implementation of proven processes, development of our own facilities, use of proven tools and systems, and staffing our teams with highly qualified individuals.
Among the differentiating infrastructure we offer:
- Focus group facility with multiple configurable rooms and all digital equipment setup
- Cognitive lab with multiple rooms and specialized software and equipment
- High resolution AV system with video streaming, tagging, and editing capabilities for remote fielding and viewing of data collection
- CATI call center with large multilingual study capacity
- Recruitment center specialized in recruiting, scheduling, and fielding
- Advanced analytics workbench for text-based, statistical, geo-spacial, and unstructured data analysis
- Team of in-person/intercept interviewers, experienced at managing large intercept and on-board surveys
- Trained network of senior interviewers, moderators, and recruitment coordinators located in key markets across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Latin America
- Established Institutional Review Board (IRB) with multilingual capacity, registered with the Office of Human Protection under IORG 0008023, IRB 00009628
- Systems and a physical facility configured to maintain protection of personal, sensitive information and trade secrets. FISMA/FEDRAMP/ATO Secure environment – audited. Compliant for HIPAA security.
- DCAA-compliant costing and time-keeping system which enables proper tracking and allocation of costs to each project
- ISO 20252 certified, the highest quality standard in market and social research