Focus Group & One-on-One Facilities
WASHINGTON, DC FACILITIES
EurekaFacts’ state-of-the-art focus group, cognitive interviewing, and usability testing facilities seamlessly blend together an ideal location, the latest technology, and exceptional service. Our white-glove approach and ISO certification ensure that you, your clients, and your respondents will have a flawless experience at each step of your research experience.
The EurekaFacts cognitive and user experience labs are fully equipped to measure user experience (UX), perception, and behaviors in one-on-one configurations, as well as in small to large groups in sets of up to sixty test-takers per session.
- Rockville, MD is centrally located within the Washington, DC region
- Rockville, along with neighboring Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, and Germantown, are among the top 10 most diverse cities in the United States
- Conveniently located across from the Rockville Metro Station which includes Metro Red Line, Amtrak, and MARC (commuter rail) stops and transfer points for most major bus routes
- 30 minutes from Baltimore/Washington (BWI), Dulles (IAD), and Reagan National (DCA) airports
- Easy access to I-270 with onsite parking available
- Facilities are in vibrant Rockville Town Square with hotels, shopping, and dining just steps away
- Remote viewing capabilities – high definition online AV streaming
- Complimentary wi-fi throughout the facility for clients and respondents
- Digital high definition AV equipment – Pan-Zoom-Tilt repositionable camera
- Smart projection board for stimuli management
- Eye-tracking and EEG (electroencephalogram) for usability testing
- Qualitative assistant and host available during all sessions
- Onsite IT personnel to assist with technology and equipment
- Full-service catering and meal delivery options
- Extensive list of materials, rental equipment, and services available
- Recruitment, tech and hosting staff trained and cleared for sensitive research, PHI, PII, PTI
PUERTO RICO & LATIN AMERICA FACILITIES
A cross-cultural understanding of the nuances in each market and across Latin American cultures is especially valuable so that the observed cultural differences can be captured and properly conveyed in the findings and recommendations for your study.
A wide network of expert resources with facilities, bilingual moderators and recruitment coordinators located in key markets of Latin America extend our capability to coordinate qualitative studies throughout the Americas.
We brought together our expertise and experience in running our own facilities, our experience fielding complex national studies, and expertise in the Latin American markets to form a superior fielding service for firms that require the central coordination of a study with superior quality.
For every market, we conduct focus groups, IDIs, consumer testing, ethnographic fielding and surveys:
- Central project coordination following our ISO 20252 quality process
- Trained moderators, cognitive and usability interviewers
- Local recruitment in each market
- Protocol translation/localization
- Data coding and transcripts
- Analysis and reporting
- Complete study fielding available
EurekaFacts covers the following markets:
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay
Portable usability and focus group facility:
Available for small markets and studies in locations where facilities are either not available or not convenient due to study design.