Director of Research and Evaluation, Public Affairs
At EurekaFacts, Dexter leads and develops a business portfolio of social science research programs serving government, nonprofit, and private sector clients that includes public opinion, communications, public health research, and citizen engagement practice areas. His responsibilities include developing and maintaining a healthy research practice, meeting the highest quality of methodological standards, building strong client relationships, and ensuring total client satisfaction.
Dexter holds a PhD and an MA in Social Psychology from the University of Maryland College Park and a BS in Psychology from Virginia Commonwealth University, where he also minored in Sociology. He has also completed the Certificate Program for the Credentialing Specialist provided by the Institute for Credentialing Excellence.
- Capacity Building
- Program Evaluation
- Customer Experience Research
- Workforce Training & Development
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods
- Applied Social Psychology
- Cross-Cultural Psychology
- Early Childhood Education
- Child & Adolescent Health
- Public Health & Health Equity