EurekaFacts services can be accessed by government agencies and government contractors in a simplified process.
Federal Government-Wide Acquisition Contract Vehicles (GWAC)
- GSA Professional Services Schedule GS 00F211CA
- Consulting, Facilitation and Survey Services (formerly MOBIS: 874-1, 74-2, 874-3). Special rates have already been negotiated with the government. Contact us or find us on the e-buy catalog.
- Marketing research and analysis services can be accessed through our schedule (formerly AIMS: 541-4A). Contact us or find us on the e-buy catalog.
Agency Specific IDIQ Contracts
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Census R&D
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
State/Local Level Contracts
- Maryland Transit Administration – IDIQ Consulting Approved Subcontractor
- Maryland Transportation Authority – Revenue Forecasting Services – Approved Subcontractor
- Maryland Department of IT – CATS + Contractor for the following categories; Web and Internet Services; Electronic Document Management; Geographical Information Systems; Software Engineering; Systems/Facilities Management and Maintenance; IT Management Consulting Services; Business Process Consulting Services; Media and Training Center Support; Documentation/Technical Writing.
- Massachusetts Public Health IDIQ Contract
- Montgomery County Government – Marketing services incl. marketing research
- New York MTA – Approved subcontractor of survey services
- New Jersey MTA – Approved subcontractor for research services
In addition to the ease in contracting, EurekaFacts is a certified small business at federal and state levels (SB, SDB, MBE, DBE, LDBE).
State-level MBE/DBE certifications in Maryland, California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia.
Large Company Supplier networks: Member Supplier Connections (IBM, Bank of America, Johns Hopkins, AT&T, Pfizer, Facebook, Dupont, UPS, Dell, Merk, Citi, Wells Fargo).
Quality at EurekaFacts
Fully committed to excellence, EurekaFacts is compliant with the highest standards in quality for a research organization. This means that EurekaFacts you can be assured that we deliver consistently superior quality research by following processes in a way that is recognized by the industry, leading to timely delivery of services, increased ability to focus on insight, and quality accountability. Respondents and the general public are assured by the external verification that ethical code protections for respondents are consistently applied.
EurekaFacts is certified to the ISO 20252: Market, Opinion and Social Research International Quality Standard. This ensures that the process elements of such research are undertaken to an appropriate standard and in a verifiable and consistent manner.
Consistent with this commitment to quality, EurekaFacts also operates following the principles of quality assurance set by the Carnegie Mellon CMMI Institute. The Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a process model that provides a clear definition of what an organization should do to promote behaviors that lead to improved performance. We currently operate at CMMI Capability Level 3 and Maturity Level 4. EurekaFacts uses defined processes for managing work, has a set of established standard processes, and all it’s improved over time. These standard processes are used to establish consistency across the organization.