Cognitive & UX Labs
State-of-the-art labs measure customer perception, learning, and emotional response.
The EurekaFacts cognitive and user experience labs are fully equipped to measure perception and behaviors in one on one configurations as well as in small to large groups in sets of up to sixty test-takers per session.
- State-of-the-Art lab with Eye tracking, micro-expression, EEG/brain-based research / neuro-marketing analysis
- Multiple configurable rooms with one-way-mirror, digital recording, data capture equipment located in Rockville, Maryland.
- High resolution AV system with video streaming, tagging, and editing capabilities for remote fielding and viewing of data collection
- Associated specialized facilities in Medellin, Colombia
- Mobile setup equipped for simultaneous testing of sixty individuals
- Cognitive and usability testing of all kinds of devices, interfaces, communications, stimuli and experiences
- Expert cognitive scientists, behavioral coders, IT, and AV support on staff
- High security for sensitive research and highly confidential studies
- On-site recruitment, with expertise in complex recruitment and hard to reach populations