EurekaFacts is certified to the highest standard of quality under the International Standard ISO 20252 for market, public opinion, and social research.
EurekaFacts is certified as a Small Business Enterprise that holds the following business certifications:
SDB certified by the US Small Business Administration
State-level MBE, DBE, SBE certified in Maryland, California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia
EurekaFacts holds MDOT MBE (designation number 03-524) as Hispanic-Owned Business in the following areas:
- Marketing Consulting Services
- Research and Development
- Market Research and Public Opinion Polling
- SIC – 8732 (Market Research and Opinion Research)
- SIC – 8742 (Management Consulting Services)
- NAICS 541720, 541910, 541613, 541611
EurekaFacts holds these additional designations:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- WMATA (Washington Metro) – Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) – Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Maryland Small Business Reserve Registered
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority – Local Business Enterprise (LDBE)
- NJ PA SEPTA – MBE
Quality at EurekaFacts
Fully committed to excellence, EurekaFacts is compliant with the highest standards in quality for a research organization. To this end, EurekaFacts provides clients with consistently superior research through timely delivery of services, focus on insight, and quality accountability. EurekaFacts also enacts ethical code protections for respondents and the general public.
EurekaFacts holds a certification for the ISO 20252: Market, Opinion, and Social Research International Quality Standard. Process elements of all research are undertaken to an appropriate standard and in a consistent and verifiable manner.
Consistent with this commitment to quality, EurekaFacts also operates following the principles of quality assurance set by the Carnegie Mellon CMMI Institute. The Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a process model that provides a clear definition of what an organization should do to promote behaviors that lead to improved performance. EurekaFacts currently operates at CMMI Capability Level 3 and Maturity Level 4. We use defined processes for managing work, have a set of established standard processes, and all it’s improved over time. These standard processes are used to establish consistency across the organization.