Executive Assistant to the CEO – Marketing and Business Development Focus
Executive Assistant to the CEO - Marketing and Business Development Focus
The Executive Assistant provides administrative, marketing and business development support to the CEO of a survey research and analysis office. General duties include supporting front-line interactions with clients and providers and assisting the CEO with administrative, company marketing and business development activity to grow our research and analysis firm.
1. Assist the CEO in various administrative activities such as activity coordination, special projects, document editing and formatting, integration and production of high-quality documents, proposals, and presentations.
2. Maintain monitoring and updates social media and advertising, web updates, SEO/paid search campaigns as directed. Uses google analytics, and similar information toward high visibility, effective brand image, and lead generation.
3. Monitors and coordinates response to incoming leads, and proposals, and maintaining updated pipeline, lead and proposal follow-up activities
4. Conducts searches in government databases to identify potential opportunities and RFPs of interest; maintains updated listings with corporate procurement portals;
5. Prepare marketing materials, integrates, edits and formats business proposals and presentations sometimes developing content and coordinating proposal response with other team members and potential teaming partners.
6. Maintain the company and CEO calendar, events, and information dissemination on social media and to staff as appropriate.
7. Maintain activity follow up with vendors and service contractors with focus on IT support vendors; supports meeting logistics meeting logistics.
8. Use company systems to coordinate IT and administrative support tickets, coordinates resolution with internal staff and/or contractors for Internet / SaaS services, security, building administration, and other support services.
9. Arrange logistics for meetings, presentations, travel, events, etc.
10. Conduct other duties as assigned.
1. Strong interpersonal, customer service and communications skills in person, in writing and over the telephone and videoconference calls. Professional demeanor and appearance.
2. Strong skills in writing and editing, attention to detail, accuracy and follow-up.
3. Fast and accurate keyboard skills; 50+ wpm.
4. Quick to think and troubleshoot situations; technology savvy; resourceful and able to manage priorities and deadlines.
5. Strong skills in Microsoft office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
6. Knowledge of WordPress, Salesforce, social media platforms.
7. Minimum two years’ experience in an office environment.
8. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English/Journalism or related field.
9. Ability to pass a background investigation and maintain a moderate risk security clearance.
10. English/Spanish bilingual a plus
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com
EurekaFacts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.