Last modified November 23, 2015
- What personally identifiable information (PII) is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- What personally identifiable information (PII) is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information we collect, use and sharing
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, postal mailing address, and home/mobile telephone number via email or other direct contact from you.
We will use your information to respond to your inquiry. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or participation in a study.
- If you are a client, we collect services/areas of interest, and billing information.
- If you are a participant, we may share your opinions and experiences but your PII will remain confidential. If you are a minor (Under the age of 18) or are entering information regarding minors participating in research, we collect the name of the parent/guardian that we should contact regarding proper parental consent.
Access to and Control over your Information. Protecting privacy of your data is important to us.
Please contact us at email@example.com to see, change, update, delete or express concern about our use of your data. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
We take precautions to protect your information online and offline. Our employees have been trained to identify and safeguard PII; computers and servers are equipped to maintain PII secure.
HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT SUCH INFORMATION MAY NOT BE ACCESSED, DISCLOSED, ALTERED, OR DESTROYED BY BREACH OF ANY OF OUR PHYSICAL, TECHNICAL, OR MANAGERIAL SAFEGUARDS.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
For more information about cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
EurekaFscts tracks user traffic patterns throughout the Website to improve the user experience and interactions of clients.
In order to determine which areas of our Website users prefer, EUREKAFACTS may track search terms that users enter in our “Search function.” We use tracking information to better customize the content that is most relevant to our users/clients.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
EuurekaFacts is committed to protecting the privacy of young children. For that reason, EurekaFacts does not knowingly collect or maintain PII on the Website from persons under 13 years-of-age, and no part of the Website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Website at any time or in any manner. If EurekaFacts learns of any PII of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected, then the appropriate steps will be taken to delete this information.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you suspect that your child has submitted his or her personal information without your permission or consent.
EurekaFacts Contact Information