This is an exciting time to join EurekaFacts, LLC. We have big plans for growth and for shaping a firm like no other in the field. We have new projects coming in where we are delivering the facts necessary to set policy and make high-stakes decisions in many fields across the nation. We are developing break-through analytical models of high impact for many reputable organization and the country as a whole. The excellent service our clients have received is being recognized through the implementation of many of the recommendations we make and growth in all of our accounts. Some of the projects we are now completing are groundbreaking and I am sure this will be a source of great satisfaction and career enhancement for everyone involved!
The company’s fully multilingual and multidisciplinary teams use the most advanced research methods, techniques and tools available today. EurekaFacts has completed more than two hundred national and international studies; it has surveyed and analyzed data from millions of individuals spanning all backgrounds, ages and educational levels. With such experience, EurekaFacts is ready to meet the most challenging research demands.
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume to: email@example.com
The Financial Specialist will coordinate and support project tracking, performs entry level professional tasks of limited difficulty in accounts payable and receivable, prepares financial statements and monthly reports. Developes, prepares and analyszes project costs. Performs related work as required.
- Knowledge of accounting theories, bookkeeping, budgeting.
- Ability to interpret automated financial reports and financial policies and proecedures.
- Must have good oral and written communications of the English language and analytical skills.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic, innovative, a problem solver, detail oriented.
- Any combination of education, experience and training equivalent to graduation from an accredited four year college or university in accounting or other business related field.
Human Resource Specialist
The HR Specialist performs first level professional human resources work by assisting in an operational capacity and performs related work as required. A basic knowledge of principles of HR administration and managment principles and practices, a basic knowledge of federal, state and county laws, regulations and ordinaance pertaining to human resources are required. Gathers, tracks, and analysis HR metrics, reports and plans and provides the Administrative Officer with recommenations and revisions to company policies.
- Any combination of education, experience and training equivalent to graduaiton from an accredited four year college or university in human resources or other business related field.
- 2 years of professional level human resource experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate in the English language orally and in writing.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals and objectives.
EurekaFacts is opening a new position for Marketing Manager to maintain our communications efforts with clients and respondent panels. Responsibilities include growing business in commercial and non-profit markets, developing and implementing a marketing plan, planning and executing marketing campaigns with B2B and B2G focus. Develop and implement lead generation and cultivation programs to expand our business of market research, customer insights, usability and public affairs research among mid-sized to large organizations.
- Expertise using marketing tools including salesforce, and other marketing automation tools
- Expertise and experience developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns with strong digital and traditional media channels including social media, search, event/conferences, webinar.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including superb copywriting and proofing, targeting professional audiences and the public.
- Strong understanding of the market, customer insights, public opinion and social research field
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals and objectives
- Strong graphic design/layout skills
Field Services Manager
EurekaFacts is looking for a dynamic leader to manage fielding of the social science and market research studies, recruitment of the participants of research studies and the team of agents supporting the call center. Build our field services business with clients external and internal to the company. Interact with project team members to ensure timely and efficient execution of research studies. Develop practices and policies related to external client communications. Looking for motivated individual with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Under the general direction of the Director of Customer Insights, the Field Services Manager will be responsible for monitoring field operations performance quality in support of research projects and departmental goals and initiatives. Will develop and deliver regular reports on performance, trends and other actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years data collection or field operations management experience
- 5+ years of CATI experience
- 5+ years of management experience. Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing relationships with customers, vendors/partners. Understanding of performance improvement practices.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint for presentation and report development
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Flexible, detailed and able to successfully adapt to change.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of Salesforce software a plus.
Human Factors Research Analyst
EurekaFacts is looking for junior and senior level Research Analysts for its Human Factors Department. The Research Analyst will have a strong background in Human Factors, usability, cognitive research experience and strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate will utilize strong qualitative and quantitative research skills along with superb writing skills to take the lead in advanced human factors and usability research.
Required Education and Experience:
- Advanced degree in Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Organizational Psychology or other related fields. Bachelor degree accepted with strong research background and work experience.
- Knowledge and experience in designing and conducting human factors and qualitative research, analyzing and interpreting data and writing research finding reports from usability testing, focus groups and one-on-one interviews.
- Knowledge and experience in conducting human performance evaluations, task analysis, job and work analysis, usability testing and contextual analysis.
- Knowledge and experience in survey research, questionnaire design, research methods and statistical data analysis, programming analysis and reporting.
- Ability to utilize SPSS, STATA or similar software to run descriptive and multivariate statistics; interpret statistical output and draw conclusions in line with statistical assumptions.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with research, data analysis, and writing for a range of audiences.
- Demonstrated excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail as well as organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build relationships with individuals at all levels. Ability to work in changing environments and shift priorities when needed.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). Experience with research package software such as Morae, SPSS, SAS, STATA, NVivo or other.
- Strong time management skills, work ethic and customer service orientation;
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Cognitive Interviewer - Bilingual (PT/Freelance) - US Locations
We are looking for a cognitive interviewers to assess tasks and survey instruments in English, Spanish and other languages. Opportunities exist across the country. Requires very strong qualitative research skills, as well as superb writing skills. Bilingual interviewers requrie native fluency in the target language orally, reading and writing, as well as excellent writing skills in English as reporting is all in English language.
- Minimum of three years conducting qualitative research and experience conducting cognitive interviews.
- Excellent command of the English language both in writing and orally.
- Excellent command of the target language and culture with native fluency in Spanish, French, Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese or Russian.
- Strong writing, editing skills, strong attention to detail and project coordination skills.
- Excellent qualitative interviewing in one-on-one settings
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Advanced degree in cognitive psychology or social sciences or related field.
At EurekaFacts we shape internship opportunities that offer very meaningful development potential to the right candidates. If you have excellent research, writing and communications skills, ability and strength to take direction, maturity to support a team effort and a strong interest in market research and marketing, please consider being an intern with EurekaFacts LLC.
Internships for undergraduate level students are of two types: Full-time and part time (externships). Full time internships can be paid or unpaid depending on the area of focus and other factors. Our international internship lasts from 6 months to one year and currently we center on information systems, mathematical engineering and statistics. This is highly competitive so be sure to apply early.
Externship Interns are expected to work 16 hours a week for a minimum of 12 weeks. Positions are unpaid. Internships are available in the following areas: Research, Marketing and Graphic Design.
- Spring Semester deadline: Dec 10th.
- Summer Semester deadline: April 15th.
- Fall Semester deadline: September 15th.
Freelance/Short Term Opportunities
Contract/temporary project-driven opportunities exist in the following areas:
- Translators – translate/ Interpret from English into other languages or from other languages into English. Certified translators please apply.
- Transcriber - transcribe tapes of focus groups and in-depth interviews into MS Word.
- Interviewers - Assist with telephone survey completion and research interview scheduling.
- Moderators - We are constantly conducting qualitative research. Email us your resume and location to be added to our resource database.
We are EurekaFacts, the research and analysis firm that provides the Smart Research Solutions™. Come join us!
Proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals and objectives