A wide national network of facilities, bilingual moderators and recruitment coordinators located in key markets of the United States extend our capability to coordinate qualitative fielding for multi-market and national studies. We brought together our expertise and experience in running our own facilities, our experience fielding complex national studies, and a growing national panel of respondents to form a superior fielding service for firms that require the central coordination of a study with superior quality and expedited timelines. For every market, we provide:
- Central project coordination following our ISO 20252 quality process
- Facility and hosting service with all the amenities and services your project requires
- Recruitment ranging from general populations, to hard-to-reach audiences
- Multilingual moderators, cognitive and usability interviewers (English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean)
- Data coding, translations and transcripts
- ExpressQual complete service when required
Markets: EurekaFacts currently covers the following key markets: Washington metro, New York, Chicago, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, and Miami. Need other markets? Please inquire; our network is rapidly expanding.
Portable usability and focus group facility: available for small markets and studies in locations where facilities are either not available or not convenient due to study design.