The workplace research team at EurekaFacts offers strong capabilities in conducting employee climate assessments. With experts in organizational psychology, assessment methods and instrument design, workplace data collection and statistical analysis and reporting, EurekaFacts has integrated capabilities that result in robust organizational assessments. The workplace research team has completed comprehensive reviews of the best practices in organizational assessments to measure, safety conscious work environments, safety culture, employee organizational climate and command climate.
Some of the studies conducted include assessments for mid-size and large organizations such as:
- Fielding of patient safety culture climate administered to all the emergency rooms in the Washington Metropolitan area using the AHRQ patient safety culture instruments and methodology. This has included paper-based and online administration.
- Patient safety climate assessment administered to a hospital system.
- 360 degree strengths and weaknesses assessment including workforce, customers and non-customers of a business services organization.
- Safety Culture Work Environment workforce climate assessments.
- Command climate assessment administered to a military organization of more than 60,000 employees, spread across the globe.
As a research organization, our objective is to deliver a strong assessment that is independent, so all respondents can offer their input with confidence and candor. Whether working from an existing instrument and methodology, EurekaFacts will examine the items and factors used, analyze their reliability and make recommendations for stronger assessments. Our strengths in data collection, protection of personally identifiable information, and strengthis in analytical processes result in high response rates, insigthful assessments and recommendations that can lead your organization to higher levels of performance and better outcomes.