Our field services center offers a strong array of services to support the most challenging recruitment and data collection efforts. Services include telephone survey capabilities, fully equipped cognitive lab featuring a focus group facility, one on one interview rooms, client lounge, telephone interviewing facility, online and mail survey capabilities and online chat-based focus group software.
- Telephone surveys
- Focus group studies (In person and online)
- Online survey programming and deployment
- National studies data collection management
- In-depth / cognitive interviews
- Website usability studies / human factors research
- Intercept surveys (Washington area)
- Focus group facility rental (Rockville, MD)
- Respondent help-desk hotline for large-scale surveys
Our field data collection team includes bilingual staff ready to conduct telephone interviews, recruitment and field coordination in English, Spanish and other languages. Our teams are highly proficient and experienced in key aspects of high quality field data collection and respondent data management:
- Maintaining respondent confidentialty/management PII - many on our staff have received suitability clearance and public trust clearance to work on data collection that involves PII/sensitive information.
- Working with hard to reach populations - Experience working with children, linguistic and ethnic minorities, executives, scientists, military personnel, international audiences, low SES, people with disabilities.
- Adherence to OMB-approved, IRB reviewed and strict research protocols.
- Management of mixed-mode data collection including simultaneous interviewing via online surveys, telephone, and self-administered (mail) surveys.
To learn more contact us at (240) 403-4800 or email us at