Services can be accessed by government agencies and government contractors in a simplified process.
Federal GWAC- government-Wide Acquisition Contract Vehicles
- US SBA 8(a) Program participant- federal agencies can access our services in simplified acquisition with limited competition or as a sole source through our SBA 8(a) program participation.
- GSA MOBIS: 873-1 Consulting, Facilitation and Survey Services (formerly 874-1, 74-2, 874-3) can be accessed via our GSA MOBIS schedule. Special rates have already been negotiated with the government. Contact us or find us on the e-buy catalog - Contract Number GS-10F-0013X.
- GSA AIMS: 541-4A – Marketing research and analysis services can be accessed through our GSA AIMS schedule. Contact us or find us on the e-buy catalog - Contract Number GS-23F-0104S.
Agency Specific IDIQ Contracts:
- NOAA – Coastal Services Support Center - subcontractor-
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Census R&D
- Social Security Administration
- Maryland Transit Administration – IDIQ Consulting Approved Subcontractor
- Maryland Transportation Authority – Revenue Forecasting Services – Approved Subcontractor
- Maryland Department of IT - CATS + Contractor for the following categories; Web and Internet Services; Electronic Document Management; Geographical Information Systems; Software Engineering; Systems/Facilities Management and Maintenance; IT Management Consulting Services; Business Process Consulting Services; Media and Training Center Support; Documentation/Technical Writing.
- New York MTA – Approved subcontractor of survey services
- New Jersey MTA - Approved subcontractor for research services
In addition to the ease in contracting, EurekaFacts is a certified small business at federal and state levels (SB, SDB, MBE, DBE, LDBE).
State level MBE/DBE certifications in California, Maryland, Pensylvania, New Jersey, New York
Large Company Supplier networks: Member Supplier Connections (IBM, Bank of America, Johns Hopkins, AT&T, Pfizer, Facebook, Dupont, UPS, Dell, Merk, Citi, Wells Fargo).